Hi everyone, Mou here!
Today's tutorial is off the page... the Witch Hazel collection lends itself equally easily to scrapbook layouts as well as other paper crafting projects! I'm especially fond of the Postcards... I have used them in layouts, cards as well as in today's seasonal decor project--a Halloween Hanger.
Let me walk you through the steps.
2. Cut out three pieces of corrugated cardboard, slightly bigger than the postcards. I cut my pieces to 4.5"x6". Peel off the top layer to expose the corrugated surface. Get some left over dress patterns.
3. Select some of your favorite papers from the Witch Hazel collection
and some buttons
4. Attach pieces of patterned papers to the corrgulated cardboards.
5. Layer Post card on top. Stitch with a sewing machine to secure all the pieces together.
6. Attach stickers and buttons to embellish.
7. Punch holes to connect the pieces with some hemp rope.
8. Punch holes at the top of the first piece to hang the project.
Hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and would use your Witch Hazel Postcards to make fun projects of your own!