What's cuter that Ducks in a Row papers? Ducks in a Row papers in minature!
We have 8"x8" paper pads with all or our new lines!
pads feature 15 patterns from the line (yes, one pattern from the
12"X12" papers gets left out). You get two sheets of each pattern
printed single-sided on the same cover-weight paper as our 12"x12"
Check out the cover for the Ducsk in a Row paper pad:
Our DT has been loving combining the smaller patterns from the 8"x8"
pads with the larger patterns from the 12"x12" papers. Plus, they're
perfect for mini-books, cards, and more!
Once again, we have saved the best Road Map item for last . . . Wild Cards!
First, the picture:
Then the description: Wild Cards are 2.5"x3.5" cards (approximately
playing card size) which come in a pack of 9 cards (one of each design
shown above). These cards are printed on a very heavy cardstock!
These cards have many uses, however I personally can't wait to make a mini-book out of them!
- 1, 12x12 sheet white cardstock - 1, 12x12 sheet Pink WorldWin DoubleMates cardstock - I sheet mini scalloped cardstock in Parakeet by Bazzill - 1, 12x12 sheet Sleep Tight patterened Paper from Ducks in a Row collection by October Afternoon - 1 package of Boardwalk Alphabet stickers in Sea Mist by October Afternoon - October Afternoon Day Dream clear stamps - black stamp pad - 1 circle craft punch by Marvy (1.5 inch) - 1 scalloped heart punch by Fiskars - 1, 4x6" photo - pop dots - Zig black journaling pen. - sewing machine and pink or white thread.
Instructions: 1. Adhere green scalloped cardstock to white cardstock background and sewn straight stitch arounf perimieter.
2. Cut strip of pink cardstock 3/4x9 inches. Adhere to layout dark side up.
3. Use circle punch to cut out 4, 1.5 inch circles. Set one aside. Use a trimmer to center the reamining three circle and split down the middle, making sure you are laying them with the stripes horizontal.
4. Line cut circles against bottom of pink strip and adhere to layout. Sew a zig zag stitch along bottom seam of pink strip and scallops.
5. Cut piece of Sleep Tight paper into a 3x4" rectangle. Adhere to the top left side of the pink paper strip...with the yellow pattern facing up.
6. Adhere photo to top right side of paper strip. Photo and patterned paper should perfectly span the pink strip.
7. Cut on small strip of Sleep Tight paper 7x1/4". Cut into a 4 inch strip and a 3 inch strip. Adhere to top right corner of layout as shown.
8. Use heart scallop punch to cut 2 hearts from WorldWin DoubleMates pink cardstock.
9. Use acryllic stamp and black ink pad to stamp the phrase Happiness Is: directly above the strips of yellow patterned paper in the top righht corner of the layout.
10. Adhere remaining punched circle to top right corner underneath stamped sentiment and then use a pop dot to adhere one of the scallopped hearts, with the dark side of the cardstock facing up.
11. Place large scalloped circle sticker from Boardwalk alphabet in the bottom right hand corner of layout, letting it overlap the edge of your patterned paper. Use adhesice pop dot to adhere second scalloped heart, this time with the lighter side facing up.
12. Spell your title on the top left edge of your photoblock, justifying your letters to the left edge of your patterned paper.
13. Cut stirps of white cardstock and use a black, fine-tipped journaling pen to write your journaling. Try and make the number of strips you end up with an odd number. Either 3, 5, or 7. Adhere to layout, slightly overlapping edges of photo and sides of patterned paper.